Frequently Asked Questions
When will Lollapalooza Stockholm 2022 take place?
Lollapalooza Stockholm takes place on Friday July 1 – Sunday July 3, 2022, in the middle of our beautiful Swedish capital Stockholm at the green park Gärdet.
When will the set times for Lollapalooza Stockholm 2022 be released?
The set times are released! See the official schedule för Lollapalooza Stockholm here: schedule.
Will proof of COVID vaccination be required to enter the festival?
As of now we will not require vaccine certificates, however we do encourage everyone to get vaccinated!
All Covid-19 restrictions in Sweden have been lifte. If there were to be new regulations set by the Swedish Government we will of course follow them. If there is any new information regarding this, all ticket holders will be contacted via e-mail.
Are refunds available if Lollapalooza Stockholm is postponed or canceled due to Covid-19?
If the unlikely event of the festival being postponed or cancelled your festival passes will automatically be valid for the rescheduled date. If you wouldn’t be able to attend the new date, refunds will be offered and more information will be sent out to all ticket holders. It is safe to buy your tickets now! We cannot verify the policies of any third-party ticket resellers.
Is there an age limit?
No, Lollapalooza invites music fans of all ages! Just keep in mind that everyone under 13 years old must always be accompanied by a legal guardian.
Is my ticket from 2020 or 2021 valid for 2022?
Yes, if you haven’t returned your ticket from either 2020 or 2021 it will be valid for 2022! You don’t need to do anything with your ticket. If you’d like to change day of validity of your 1 Day-Ticket or make a ticket upgrade, please contact Ticketmaster and they will help you!
How can I get the latest info on what’s going on in the Lollapalooza Stockholm world?
Sign up for our newsletter and follow us in social media to get exciting updates and news about the festival!
Can kids under 13 years see all concerts?
Yes, kids under the age of 13 may, together with a parent or legal guardian, see all concerts. However, the parent or legal guardian is responsible for staying with their kid(s) behind the markings in front of the stage during an ongoing concert, and to follow signage and instructions around that area for everyone’s safety.
Will there be lockers on site?
Yes! Wardrobe and storage units can be found outside the festival entrance.
Festival Dates and Hours
Lollapalooza Stockholm takes place on Friday July 1st – Sunday July 3rd 2022 in the middle of our beautiful Swedish capital Stockholm at the green park Gärdet.
Opening hours of the festival:
Friday July 1st: 12.00 – 00.00
Saturday July 2nd: 12.00 – 00.00
Sunday July 3rd: 12.00 – 00.00
You are allowed to bring smaller bags and clutches into Lollapalooza Stockholm. Please note that all bags will be searched before entry.
It is not permitted to bring your own alcoholic beverages to Lollapalooza Stockholm. For those of you over 18 there are bar areas serving alcohol on the festival site. Due to Swedish alcohol laws you are not allowed to take or consume alcoholic drinks outside of these areas.
Food and drinks
There will be several bar areas at Lollapalooza Stockholm that sell both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages as well as food. There will also be plenty of food vendors outside the bar areas selling a variety of meals and snacks. You may not bring your own food into the festival site.
Animals are not permitted on the festival site, so please leave your pets at home. We also ask you to show respect for the animals that call Gärdet their home as they might not share your sense of humor.
Photographing for publication (be it print, digital or any other professional context) is not allowed without authorization from the festival. No authorization is needed when photographing for private use. As a private person you are allowed to bring cameras and lenses with a zoom of up to 55mm. You are not allowed to bring extra gear such as tripods, battery grips, etc. and it is not allowed to use flash. Filming and recording are not allowed, though cell phones with built in cameras and video cameras are, of course, permitted.
Cans, glass and plastic bottles
Empty plastic bottles are ok to bring so you can fill with water at the festival site.
Lollapalooza Stockholm is a cash free festival. Bring your credit card or pay by Swish!
Umbrellas are not allowed at the festival. Unfolded umbrellas obstruct the vision of those behind you in the crowd, so please bring rainwear instead.
It is allowed to bring a stroller into the festival area!
Click here to see all the ticket options and get yours now! Under every ticket category you can read more information about what is included.
Live Nation and Lollapalooza reserve the right to make any changes to the line-up and performances before and during the festival. Tickets are only sold to the festival and not for individual artists or performances and cannot be redeemed in the event of cancelled or altered acts at the festival.
Good to know about the Festival Wristbands:
- You will be able to collect your wristband on all three days of the festival. See the opening hours for wristband exchange below.
- The tickets are not personal but ones the festival wristband is on your wrist it cannot be transferred to someone else.
- You cannot collect a wristband for someone else as the wristband is put on the wrist at the wristband exchange.
Good to know about the Kids Tickets:
- The kid’s tickets are valid up to and including the age of 12.
- Kids under the age of 13 must be accompanied by at least one parent or a legal guardian in the festival area and to not be left alone at any time.
- Kids under the age of 13 may, together with a parent or legal guardian, see all concerts. However, the parent or legal guardian is responsible for staying with their kid(s) behind the markings in front of the stage during an ongoing concert, and to follow signage and instructions around that area for everyone’s safety.
- Kids under the age of 13 will receive mandatory ear protection from us when they enter the festival, the Kidzapalooza area is an exception, where the sound level is adjusted!
- Kids under the age of 13 must be equipped with name bracelets with contact details to the parent(s) or legal guardian. Name bracelets are of course available in Kidzapalooza!
- Festival staff circulate the area for your safety and to ensure that the rules are followed and if the instructions are not followed, the hosts have the right to reject entrance to the festival area.
- You are allowed to bring a stroller into the festival area.
For ticketing questions about your purchase, contact Ticketmaster.
You must exchange your ticket for a wristband at the festival entrance at Gärdet before you can enter the festival site.
The opening hours are:
Thursday June 30th: 12.00 – 20.00
Friday July 1st: 12.00 – 23.00
Saturday July 2nd: 12.00 – 23.00
Sunday July 3rd: 12.00 – 21.00
Official Wristband Policy
- No refunds and/or downgrades.
- Live Nation and Lollapalooza reserve the right to make any changes to the line-up and performances before and during the festival. Tickets are only sold to the festival and not for individual artists or performances and cannot be redeemed in the event of cancelled or altered acts at the festival.
- Only tickets purchased through Ticketmaster or Lollapalooza Stockholm’s verified partners are valid. If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you may not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands are non-transferable and/or non-exchangeable.
- Wristbands cannot be transfered to another person once placed on the wrist.
- Wristbands must be worn securely on your wrist so they cannot be slipped on and off.
- Do not remove between days, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands that for some reason needs to be exchanged, e.g. broken, too tight, lost, stolen or manipulated in any way are void and must be exchanged at the box office for a fee. Please note that the exchange must be made by the original purchaser and will be allowed one (1) time only during the festival. The reimbursement fee is SEK 250 per wristband (card payment only).
- Once the wristband is placed on your wrist it can’t be given to anyone else. If you exchange your wristband to someone else, it is void and will under no circumstances be replaced.
- If wristbands are too loose and look like they can be slipped on and off, they will be confiscated.
- Counterfeit wristbands are invalid and will be confiscated by festival security or other event staff.
- If your wristband is removed by Festival security or event staff for any reason, it will not be replaced.
- Your ticket and your wristband are considered a valuable document, treat it as you would treat cash!
- For ticketing questions about your purchase, contact Ticketmaster.
- For general festival questions, please read our FAQ. If you can’t find the answer to your question, just pop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lolla Lounge (VIP) Tickets
- For questions regarding Lolla Lounge (VIP) Tickets only, please email email@example.com.
- For questions regarding Platinum Tickets only, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For sponsorship inquiries, email email@example.com
- For Press & Editorial inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All spots for food vendors at this year’s festival are unfortunately full.
- Unfortunately, we are not an open submissions event and we do not have an application process to be considered.