When will Lollapalooza Stockholm 2022 take place?
Lollapalooza Stockholm takes place on Friday July 1 – Sunday July 3, 2022, in the middle of our beautiful Swedish capital Stockholm at the green park Gärdet.
When can I buy tickets?
Tickets are out now! Check out all the options here!
- Age limit
Age is just a number, right? Lollapalooza invites all music fans, including kids! Just keep in mind that everyone under 13 years old must always be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Is my ticket from 2020 or 2021 valid for 2022?
Yes, if you haven’t returned your ticket from either 2020 or 2021 it will be valid for 2022! You don’t need to do anything with your ticket. If you’d like to change day of validity of your 1 Day-Ticket or make a ticket upgrade, please contact Ticketmaster and they will help you!
- How can I get the latest info on what’s going on in the Lollapalooza Stockholm world?
Sign up for our newsletter and follow us in social media to get exciting updates and news about the festival!
I have a question, how do I get in touch with you?
Please contact Ticketmaster for questions regarding tickets. Other questions about the festival, please pop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Festival Dates and Hours
Lollapalooza Stockholm takes place on Friday July 1st – Sunday July 3rd 2022 in the middle of our beautiful Swedish capital Stockholm at the green park Gärdet.
Click here to see all the ticket options and get yours now!
Good to know about the Festival Wristbands:
- Information about Wristband Exchange Hours & Location will be announced closer to the festival.
- The tickets are not personal but ones the festival wristband is on your wrist it cannot be transferred to someone else.
- You cannot collect a wristband for someone else as the wristband is put on the wrist at the wristband exchange.
Good to know about the Kids Tickets:
- The kid’s tickets are valid up to and including the age of 12.
- Kids under the age of 13 must be accompanied by at least one parent or a legal guardian in the festival area and to not be left alone at any time.
- Kids under the age of 13 may, together with a parent or legal guardian, see all concerts. However, the parent or legal guardian is responsible for staying with their kid(s) behind the markings in front of the stage during an ongoing concert, and to follow signage and instructions around that area for everyone’s safety.
- Kids under the age of 13 will receive mandatory ear protection from us when they enter the festival, the Kidzapalooza area is an exception, where the sound level is adjusted!
- Kids under the age of 13 must be equipped with name bracelets with contact details to the parent(s) or legal guardian. Name bracelets are of course available in Kidzapalooza!
- Festival staff circulate the area for your safety and to ensure that the rules are followed and if the instructions are not followed, the hosts have the right to reject entrance to the festival area.
Official Wristband Policy
- No refunds and/or downgrades.
- Only tickets purchased through Ticketmaster or Lollapalooza Stockholm’s verified partners are valid. If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you may not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands are non-transferable and/or non-exchangeable.
- Wristbands cannot be transfered to another person once placed on the wrist.
- Wristbands must be worn securely on your wrist so they cannot be slipped on and off.
- Do not remove between days, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands that for some reason needs to be exchanged, e.g. broken, too tight, lost, stolen or manipulated in any way are void and must be exchanged at the box office for a fee. Please note that the exchange must be made by the original purchaser and will be allowed one (1) time only during the festival. The reimbursement fee is SEK 250 per wristband (card payment only).
- Once the wristband is placed on your wrist it can’t be given to anyone else. If you exchange your wristband to someone else, it is void and will under no circumstances be replaced.
- If wristbands are too loose and look like they can be slipped on and off, they will be confiscated.
- Counterfeit wristbands are invalid and will be confiscated by festival security or other event staff.
- If your wristband is removed by Festival security or event staff for any reason, it will not be replaced.
- Your ticket and your wristband are considered a valuable document, treat it as you would treat cash!